The awardees will be honored at 5:45 p.m. Thursday, June 21, at the UAB National Alumni Society House. Tickets are $100. Call 205-934-3555 for tickets.
The Top 25 award program is designed to seek out, recognize and celebrate the success of alumni business leaders. Each company must have been founded, owned or managed by a UAB alumnus or alumna, says Jennifer Breland, executive director of the UAB National Alumni Society.
“Each year we are pleased to honor UAB graduates who are among the most successful business leaders,” Breland said. “This is an opportunity to bring well-deserved recognition to those from UAB who are accomplishing great things across all industries. Their success stories are an inspiration to others at UAB and in the community.”
The Class of 2018 honorees are:
- J. Terry Alford, Advanced Dental Cosmetic Center
- Adam Aldrich, Airship
- Jason Alexander and Brenna Powell, Ascension St. Vincent’s
- Todd Greene, Brader Greene, PLLC
- Jeff Cowen, Building & Earth Sciences, Inc.
- Ryan Beale and Vance Chunn, Cardiology Associates of Mobile, Inc.
- Edwina Musante, Cortina Solutions, LLC
- John Burdett, Fast Slow Motion
- Mary Dickerson Lee and Charles White, Franklin Primary Health Center, Inc.
- Joe Maluff, Full Moon Bar-B-Que
- Blake Prime and Lance Rhodes, Godspeed Elite Sports Academy
- Danny Kelly, HomeTown Bank of Alabama
- Cindy Irwin and Michael Mullis, Kelley & Mullis Wealth Management
- Sheri Robinson, Linscomb & Williams
- Wes Smith, Mayer Electric
- Jordan Vaughn and Michael Vaughn, MedHelp
- Charles Bishop, Metroplex Endodontics & Microsurgery
- Melinda Huffman, Miller & Huffman Outcome Architects, LLC
- Kenneth Cochran, Opelousas General Health System
- Susan Alred, Success Unlimited Academy
- Mary Temm, Temm & Associates, Inc.
- Robin Bailey and Jill Clark, The Legacy Connection
- Kenneth Taunton, The Royster Group, Inc.
- Tony Smith, UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Courtney Duff, West Alabama Therapy