Jessica Grayson, M.D.
Department of Otolaryngology
Areas of expertise:
- Sinus infections
- Seasonal allergies
- Olfactory sense issues
- Upper respiratory airway diseases
- Nasal medicine
- Smell and taste loss
An assistant professor in the Department of Otolaryngology, Grayson is able to speak about sinus infections, prevention and treatment, seasonal allergies and more. She also has clinical expertise in cerebrospinal fluid leaks and skull base tumors.
- Itchy eyes or a runny nose? How to treat common allergy symptoms, Global News
- 1,300 people have died of the flu so far this year, ABC News
- Sinus infections: What you need to know, U.S. News & World Report
- Hospitalizations 'high' for kids as flu kills 14 more children: CDC, Good Morning America
- Why seeing a doctor within 48 hours of flu symptoms is critical, Healthline
- Do you have a sinus infection or virus?, WBRC FOX 6