Warner Huh, M.D.
Division of Gynecologic Oncology
Areas of expertise:
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers
- Gynecologic vaccinations
- Robotic surgery for gynecologic conditions and cancers
- Novel therapeutics for gynecologic cancers
- Cervical cancer screening and prevention
Huh was one of the first oncologists to test Gardasil as an HPV vaccine, and a pioneer of robotic surgery for gynecologic cancers and hysterectomies. He also helps establish guidelines for cancer screening. Huh can speak on HPV vaccines, ovarian and other gynecologic cancers.
- Catch-up HPV vaccine effective for women aged up to 20 years, US study suggests, Medical Xpress
- Study shows vaccine confirmed to reduce and eradicate cervical cancer, Birmingham Business Journal
- Paradigm-changing clinical trial underway to better ureter during pelvic surgery, Medical Xpress
- Comprehensive program takes patient care to next level by improving lives of women with ovarian cancer, The Medical News