Sue Feldman, Ph.D.
Department of Health Services Administration
Areas of expertise:
- Fitness trackers
- Digital health trends
- Health information systems
- Contact tracing apps
Feldman's research focuses on a user-centered and design science approach to designing, building, and evaluating all levels of health information systems from fitness trackers to more global health information systems.
- Apple charges ahead into medical research; introduces Research app, Good Morning America
- COVID-19 Apps Could Slow the Pandemic. Here's Why They Still Haven't Been Released, Consumer Reports
- What are your symptoms? Help track the spread of coronavirus in Alabama, AL.com
- Alabama college students must report symptoms online after testing negative, AL.com