Amy Goss, Ph.D.
Department of Nutrition Sciences
Areas of expertise:
- Diabetes prevention and treatment
- Ketogenic diet
Goss has expertise in the areas of adult and childhood obesity and energy metabolism, with an emphasis on glucose metabolism, type 2 diabetes risk and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. She also specializes in medical research image analysis for assessment of body composition and adipose tissue distribution.
- Let's all stop holding out for science to find the perfect diet, Slate
- Is the keto diet a good idea for weight loss? My Fitness Pal blog
- 5 possible risks of a keto diet, Live Strong
- Here’s what you should know before going on the Keto diet, SELF
- The weird history of the Keto diet, Cosmopolitan
- 5 things to know before starting the 'keto' diet — the eating plan that encourages bacon and butter, Insider
- 4 low-carb ice cream brands to try, Live Strong
- Is diet soda actually killing you, though? Glamour