Rachael Lee, M.D.
Division of Infectious Diseases
Areas of expertise:
- Healthcare epidemiology
- Infection prevention
- Outbreak of infectious disease locally and globally including the flu
- Multi-drug resistant pathogens in relation to infection control
Lee is an expert in all things infectious disease related, ranging from the spread of diseases like the flu, to infection prevention and control. As timely local and global health crises arise, Lee can comment on preventative measures that people should take to stay healthy, the background and science behind the disease, and more.
- Measles cases hit 626 as U.S. nears record mark, U.S. News & World Report
- Measles has been reported in 21 states so far this year. How worried should you be? Health
- How to spot flu symptoms, CNN
- Wearing shoes indoors: How many germs are we talking, exactly? SELF
- Jessica Biel is lobby against California's vaccination bill SB-276. Here's why she wants medical exemptions for vaccines, Health