Media contact: Hannah Echols
The allocation process is part of the UAB School of Public Health’s COVID-19 testing program for K-12 schools. Interested schools, childcare centers, camps and others can take the following steps to apply for free, rapid COVID tests provided through the CDC. Tests may be requested by summer programs in Alabama now through June 21, 2022.
- Email program manager Jan Bell: email@example.com
- Include the following information in email:
- Full name
- Email and phone number
- School, childcare facility or camp name
- School, childcare facility or camp address for shipping
- Number of COVID tests requested
- Date rapid tests are needed
- Purpose of tests: asymptomatic testing, symptomatic testing, weekly testing of staff, other use
- Provide the total approximate number of individuals you serve at your school or camp
Learn more about the K-12 COVID-19 testing program here.
Once applications are approved, the CDC will ship tests within seven to 10 days.