Media contact: Alicia Rohan
The Bill L. Harbert Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship will highlight student, faculty, staff and community innovators for their contributions to research, innovation and entrepreneurship on campus during the fourth annual UAB Innovation Awards Breakfast Oct. 10.
Attend the awards breakfast located at Abroms-Engel Institute for the Visual Arts
for the announcement of 2019 winners:
- Student Innovator of the Year
- Faculty Innovator of the Year
- Staff Innovator of the Year
- Student and Faculty Startup of the Year
- Business Community Supporter of The Year
The event will begin 8 a.m. with breakfast, followed by networking until 10 a.m. Attendees are invited to enjoy the AEVIA exhibits during the networking hour. This event is open to the public, and free parking will be available on site in Lot 15 D, adjacent to AEVIA.