Displaying items by tag: sad

If you are ages 18 or older and have tried at least 1 antidepressant medication and feeling sad, down, hopeless or guilty, tense, or irritable but In good physical health, you may be eligible to participate in a research study. You will receive compensation for your time. For more information and to determine eligibility, please call 205-996-5987