Abstract Submission and Registration
Abstract submission deadline have been extended to September 15. Selected abstract will be chosen and applicants notified by September 25th.
Trainees are encouraged to submit abstracts to present their research. Some of these abstracts will be selected for Data Blitz talks.
+ Abstract Format
Abstracts should be submitted as a Word document, containing a concise synopsis of the problem, methods, results, and conclusions of your study. Please do not include tables, figures, or diagrams with your abstract. Use the following format:
- Abstracts must be no more than 300 words excluding title, authors, and affiliations.
- Use a standard 11-point font Arial, single spaced.
- All margins should be 1 inch.
- Put the title in bold font.
- Add an extra line space between title and authors and authors and institutions.
- Add an extra line space between institutions and body of text.
- Title, authors, and institutions should be formatted.
- Do not include any citations in the abstract.
Abstracts must be submitted September 15. Selected abstracts will be chosen and applicants notified by September 25.
+ Submit Abstract
Submit your abstract through the symposium registration form.
+ Poster Format
If your abstract is chosen for the poster competition, please make your poster no larger than 36 inches high by 48 inches wide. All supplies to hang posters will be provided at the conference during registration, along with additional specifics regarding poster set-up times.
Attendees can register with or without submitting an abstract. If you are submitting an abstract along with your registration, choose “yes” in the box “Abstract submission.”