Executive Doctor of Science (DSc) in Administration-Health Services ProgramDSc Tuition & Fees
Because of the intensive nature of faculty involvement in the learning process, tuition for this innovative program must cover expenses. Tuition is $36,600 per year for each of three years. A non-refundable deposit of $1000 is required at the time of acceptance to the Program. The deposit is then applied to the tuition charge for the first semester.
Executive DSc tuition includes:
- All tuition and fees
- All books and learning materials
- Meals during the on-campus sessions
- A laptop computer equipped with software that is necessary for coursework and formatted to be compatible with distance learning technologies
- Costs associated with supporting distance learning technologies
- Speaker costs associated with national experts brought to Birmingham
- International experience in the second year of the Program (excludes transportation to the site).
UAB academic calendar and options for financial aid.