If you need medical records of UAB students only please fill out the medical record release form and submit it to Student Health:

  • E-mail to shs-inscoord@uab.edu
  • Fax to (205)975-6193
  • Mail to 1714 9th Ave South, 3rd Floor LRC, Ste. 300, Birmingham, Al 35294

 This release form information applies only to records kept by UAB Student Health Services.

If you need to request records from UAB Hospital please call (205) 930-7724 or fax (205) 930-6721 

If you need to request records from The Kirklin Clinic, you will need to contact the individual doctors offices directly. Please call (205) 801-8000.

Thank you.

Medical Record Release Form