Change Your Name or Address

It’s easy to change the information UAB has on file for you. If you need to update your address or phone number you can either update it through BlazerNET or bring your photo identification and visit One Stop Student Services (Residence Life Center of Blazer Hall). Please note that permanent address changes cannot be made online through BlazerNET, this must be completed through One Stop Student Services.

If you need to change your name, you must also bring your marriage certificate or court order to One Stop Student Services with your photo ID. You cannot change your name through BlazerNET.

Change of Address or Name Form