Students find their voices while overseas.
At UAB, we hope to deepen students' learning while on an exchange program. To that end, we encourage our students to learn how to communicate effectively about their experiences through a variety of media. One venue that our students have found particularly useful to share their stories is through blogging.
The following are links to blogs our UAB students created while they were overseas. Follow the links to learn more about their experiences from a personalized view.
- BBVA Compass Global Scholars (Spain)
- Kimberly Everett (Beijing and Shanghai, China)
- Abbie Naglosky (Seville, Spain)
- Molly Pollard (Grenoble, France)
- Bonnie Kirkpatrick (Grenoble, France)
- Tory Saunders (San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Nicole McLean (Otago, New Zealand)
- Sally Sperling (Berlin, Germany)
- Laura LaMori (Paris, France)
- Christine Higgins (The Washington Center, Washington, DC)
- Matt Valleta (Beijing, China)
- Crystal Gibb (Pescara, Italy)
- Joanna Foss (Freiburg, Germany)
- Kristen Willis (London School of Economics)
- Theodore Foster (Service Learning in Ecuador)
- Lindsay Mouyal (UAB in India)
- Meagan Grimmett (UAB in India)
- Amanda Minnix (UAB in Spain)
- Jessica Williams (UAB in Spain)