S. Justin Thomas, Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurobiology
Areas of expertise:
- Sleep research and treatment
- Sleep trends
- Circadian rhythm
S. Justin Thomas, Ph.D., specializes in health psychology and behavioral sleep medicine, with an emphasis on circadian and sleep mechanisms. As Director of the UAB Behavioral Sleep Medicine Clinic integrated in the UAB Sleep/Wake Disorders Center, Thomas can speak to sleep-related research, sleep trends, and provide tips for achieving optimum sleep and rest.
- How much sleep do I need?, Yahoo!, Self, MSN
- Fitbit: Outsmart summertime insomnia with these genius hacks, Market Screener
- Do weighted blankets even do anything for anxiety?, Self
- Delaying school start time could help your student, WBRC