Performance evaluations for all eligible full-time and part-time regular-status employees in workgroups A and F are expected to be complete by Sept. 30. (Discover everything you need to know about this year’s performance evaluation period in this Reporter story.)
Both employees and supervisors preparing to engage in respectful, caring discussions can take advantage of five new virtual, self-directed workshops on the Performance Management site under the Tools & Learning Resources tab.
- Performance Management at UAB
- An overview of UAB's Performance Management philosophies, processes and expectations. Click to begin.
- Coaching for Excellence
- How to use coaching to develop people and guide performance. Click to begin.
- Give the Gift of Feedback
- What makes feedback effective and how to apply best practices in a professional setting. Click to begin.
- Developing People to Reach Their Full Potential
- The importance of professional development and the best practices for optimizing professional growth. Click to begin.
- Unlock the Transformational Power of Goal Setting
- The importance of goal setting, a framework for goal setting and how to unlock it in a professional setting. Click to begin.