There’s a lot you can learn about UAB from our website, but experiencing UAB in person will give you so much more. You need to come over and see how great we are firsthand. Tour campus. Tour the city. Meet a few professors, talk with current students, have a meal at the Commons on the Green, and explore the community you’ll live in when you’re a Blazer.
Schedule Your Visit
UAB campus tours are offered Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. and select Saturdays at 9:30 a.m.. Transfer tours are offered select Fridays at 1:00 p.m. Please note that no campus tours are offered during national and university holidays.
Do you have a specific academic interest? Make sure you take advantage of our special interest sessions which you can register for in addition to your campus tour.
The UAB Campus Tour Center is located on the second floor of the Hill Student Center at 1400 University Boulevard. Make your reservation today, and we’ll look forward to seeing you on campus soon!
Add a Special Interest Session
Do you have a specific academic interest? Take advantage of our special interest sessions which you can register for in addition to your campus tour. All available sessions are listed by day once you have selected a campus tour date.
Please note: During the summer term, Special Interest Sessions may vary in availability.
- Art and Art History Information Session: third Friday of each month at 1:00pm
- Chemistry Information Session: 1st and 3rd Friday of every month from 3:00-4:00pm
- Criminal Justice Information Sessions: first Tuesday of each month at 11:30am
- Honors College Information Sessions: every Monday at 9:00am
- Out-of-State Experience Information Sessions: select Fridays at 9:00am
- Pre-Health Information Sessions: select Thursdays at 1:00pm
- School of Business Information Sessions: every Monday at 1:00pm
- School of Education Information Sessions: first and third Wednesdays at 1:00pm
- School of Engineering Information Sessions: select Mondays and Fridays at 11:15am
- School of Nursing Information Sessions: select Wednesdays of each month at 1:00pm
- School of Public Health Information Sessions: select Fridays of each month at 1:00pm and select Thursdays of each month at 11:00am
- Student Media Information Sessions: first and third Thursdays at 1:00pm
- Transfer Student Information Session & Tour: every Friday at 2:00pm
- UABTeach Information Session: select Mondays from 10:00-11:00am
- World Cultures and International Studies Information Session: third Thursday of each month at 1:00pm
Schedule a Group TourIf you would like to schedule a tour for a group such as a school, organization, or club, please find a “Group Tour” option under the “Register For A Tour” button above.
Advance notice of no less than two weeks is required, and groups are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. We are able to accommodate group tours of at least 5 and up to a maximum of 50 people, including students and chaperones. Please note that due to high demand for group visits, our office is unable to accommodate students below high school age. Group tours can be scheduled at 10 a.m. or 2:15 p.m. due to the schedules of our TrailBlazers (Student Tour Guides).