- Loans are available for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Maximum amount: $3,150/year
- Interest rate: 5 percent
- Repayment period: up to 10 years
- Repayment and interest charges can be deferred until nine months after graduation or when your enrollment status drops below half-time (again, this means less than 6 credit hours per semester for undergraduates, less than 5 credit hours per semester for graduate students).
- Priority is given to students showing exceptional financial need.
- Apply by completing the FAFSA.
Typical Estimated Payments
|Years in repayment||7.6||10||10|
|Total interest charges||$604||$1,364||$2,727|
|Total amount paid||$3,604||$6,364||$12,727|