The assignment inbox consists of seven columns. The information in the columns can be sorted alphabetically by the first or last name of the author (from A to Z). To sort, click on the column’s title. Click on the title again, this reverses the order of the list from the list being sorted by the last name of the list to now using the first name on the list and sorting it from Z to A.
The column headings in the assignment inbox are:
- author - a column containing the names of any enrolled students and the names given for any non-enrolled instructor uploaded papers in the assignment. Clicking on the name of the author opens the class portfolio page for any enrolled students.
- title - the title given for any paper submitted.
- report - the report column contains the Originality Report icon. The icon contains a percentage indicating the overall similarity of the paper to information in the Turnitin repositories, 100% being ‘fully similar’, 0% indicating ‘no similarity’.
- grademark - the grademark column indicates GradeMark image availability. A comment icon shows what papers can be accessed in GradeMark.
- file - a page icon and indicator of the file type of a submission that was uploaded to Turnitin, or -- in the event no submission was made.
- paper ID - the unique numeric ID number assigned to every submission made to Turnitin.
- date - the date of a submission. Any dates shown in red indicate a late submission made after the due date and time of an assignment.