SUMMER APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 15, 2015
SUMMER 2015 PROGRAM DATES: May 17, 2015 - July 24, 2015
|Academic Year 2015 - 2016 Applications Open July 23, 2015|
- Complete & Submit Application
- Have your school's Registrar's Office forward official transcript to the mailing address below.
- The person submitting your recommendation should visit this site to submit recommendation.
- Committee will review applications (application, transcript & recommendation)
- Selections will be made no later than April 17th (for summer research) and letter of offer will be emailed and mailed via U.S. Postal Service to applicants that are accepted
- You may print and sign the emailed letter and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 205-975-8076. However, the original letter that you receive in the mail must be signed and returned by the due date indicated in the letter. Because of the high volume of applicants, we can not extend the deadline to return original signed letter.
- After all letters of offer have been signed and returned, Program Coordinator, Charita Cadenhead will notify participants of what to expect next.
Mail transcripts to:Charita H. Cadenhead
Center for Nanoscale Materials & Biointegration
University Of Alabama at Birmingham
College of Arts and Sciences
1720 2nd Avenue S, CH 310
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Phone: (205) 975-8076
Fax: (205) 975-8009