Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, 2011
1150 10th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294
Telephone: 205 975-0801
Computer vision, Biomedical and nanochemical image processing and analysis, Microscopic image processing, Robust control systems, Robotics
- A. Nakhmani, A. Tannenbaum, "A New Distance Measure Based on Generalized Image Normalized Cross-Correlation for Robust Video Tracking and Image Recognition," Pattern Recognition Letters, Volume 34, Issue 3, pp. 315-321, February 2013.
- A. Nakhmani, A. Tannenbaum, "Self-Crossing Detection and Location for Parametric Active Contours," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, DOI:10.1109/TIP.2012.2188808, Volume 21, Issue 7, pp. 3150-3156, July 2012.
- A. Nakhmani, E. Zeheb, M. Lichtsinder, "Robust Controller Design Based on Generalized Bode Envelopes," IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, DOI:10.1093/imamci/dnr033, Volume 29, Issue 2, pp. 171-198, December 2011.
- A. Nakhmani, A. Tannenbaum, "Particle Filtering with Region-based Matching for Tracking of Partially Occluded and Scaled Targets," SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, Volume 4, Issue 1, pp. 220-242, March 2011.
- A. Nakhmani, M. Lichtsinder, E. Zeheb, "Generalized Bode Envelopes and Generalized Nyquist Theorem for Analysis of Uncertain Systems," International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, Volume 21, Number 7,pp.752-767, May 2011.
- L. Etgar, A. Nakhmani, A. Tannenbaum, E. Lifshitz, R. Tannenbaum, "Targeting of PbSe −γ − Fe2O3 Nanoplatforms by External Magnetic Field under Viscous Flow Conditions,"Sensor Letters, Volume 8, Number 3, pp. 383-386, June 2010.
- L. Etgar, A. Nakhmani, A. Tannenbaum, E. Lifshitz, R. Tannenbaum, "Trajectory Control of PbSe − γ − Fe2O3 Nanoplatforms under Viscous Fluid Flow and an External Magnetic Field ," Nanotechnology, Volume 21, Number 17, April 2010.