To apply to UAB, you’ll need to submit the following:
- a completed UAB application (see below)
- $30 application fee (nonrefundable, payable by credit or debit card) or application fee waiver
- Your official high school transcript (which should be sent directly to UAB from your high school)
- Your official ACT or SAT scores (please send ALL test scores regardless of highest composite or test date)
|Transfer Students & Former UAB Students
- Official transcripts from each college or university you’ve attended (other than UAB). Transcripts should be mailed directly to UAB by each institution. Faxed and hand-delivered transcripts are not considered official.
- proof of English proficiency (unless English is your first language)
- official transcripts sent directly, by your school, to UAB via Naviance eDocs, Docufied by Parchment, postal mail or express courier. All documents must be sent in English.
- Your official high school transcript (which should be mailed directly to UAB from your high school) or GED score (must be 19 years of age)
- Your official test score results - COMPASS examination (for applicants 22 years of age and older), ACT or SAT (for applicants 19-21 years of age)
All documents and credentials should be mailed to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1720 2nd Ave S
Birmingham AL 35294-4600 The following screen will take you to MyUAB where you will be prompted to register as a new member and create a BlazerID* (unless you have one already) to begin the application process. Continue*BlazerID FAQ