To apply to UAB, you’ll need to submit the following:
- a completed UAB application (see below)
- $30 application fee (nonrefundable, payable by credit or debit card) or application fee waiver
- Your official high school transcript (which should be sent directly to UAB from your high school)
- Your official ACT or SAT scores (please send ALL test scores regardless of highest composite or test date)
|Transfer Students & Former UAB Students
- Official transcripts from each college or university you’ve attended (other than UAB). Transcripts should be mailed directly to UAB by each institution. Faxed and hand-delivered transcripts are not considered official.
- proof of English proficiency (unless English is your first language)
- official transcripts sent directly, by your school, to UAB via Naviance eDocs, Docufied by Parchment, postal mail or express courier. All documents must be sent in English.
(22 years of age or older)
- Your official high school transcript (which should be mailed directly to UAB from your high school) or GED score (must be 19 years of age)
All documents and credentials should be mailed to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1720 2nd Ave S
Birmingham AL 35294-4600 The following screen will take you to MyUAB where you will be prompted to register as a new member and create a BlazerID* (unless you have one already) to begin the application process. Continue*BlazerID FAQ