Want to receive more information about our school and degree programs? Submit the following and someone will reach out to you with more information.
The UAB Collat School of Business holds a separate accounting accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest honor a business school can achieve for its accounting programs.
Courses are offered in the classroom primarily in an evening format, online, or a combination of both. Students can also choose to pursue their degree through our 100% online program that offers a guaranteed path of progression with a tuition premium.
Highlights of UAB's Master of Accounting Program
- Master of Accounting degree can be earned in the traditional classroom primarily in an evening format, online or a combination of both. A 100% online program with a guaranteed path of progression is available with a tuition premium.
- Practical hands-on-learning experiences for students.
- Year-round internships provide opportunities to explore career options and gain valuable experience.
- Generous scholarship support is available for students.
- Annual Accounting Boot Camp prepares students for placement success.
- The UAB Chapters of Beta Alpha Psi and National Association of Black Accountants host open meetings and banquets throughout the year including the annual Meet the Employers event.
- Award winning faculty who are extremely active and connected in the professional business community.
- Career placement at all worldwide Big 4 accounting firms, regional and local CPA firms, along with corporations and government. We have graduates all over the world!
- First of 18 accounting programs in the U.S. to receive separate accounting accreditation by AACSB International
- One of the first five schools in the U.S. designated as an Internal Audit Education Partner by The Institute of Internal Auditors.