Enjoy the rewards of your hard work and talents. UAB has a number of resources to support you financially while you study. Follow the links below to learn about the scholarships that may be available to you.
- UAB International Scholarship for First Year Students (Freshmen Only)
- UAB International Baccalaureate Scholarship (Freshmen Only)
- High school seniors who are candidates for the International Baccalaureate Diploma can apply for a 4-year IB Scholarship. To do so, log in to BSMART and submit the General Application. Then, answer the supplemental questions for the IB Diploma Candidate Award by March 1. Selected students will initially be awarded the Diploma Candidate amount ($1,000 per year). If they earn the IB Diploma, their awards will automatically be upgraded to the IB Diploma Holder Scholarship ($2,500 per year) after their final IB scores are received.
- College of Arts and Sciences Scholarships
- Collat School of Business Scholarships
- American Association of University Women
- Rotary Foundation Scholarships
- The World Bank Scholarships and Fellowships Program
- Private Loans