The Funding Inquiry function allows users to view information regarding the dollars awarded for a project, including original funding and any changes in funding over the life of the project.
UAB GA End User → Funding Inquiry
The PROJECT FUNDING SUMMARY window will open. Note that there are several criteria that can be used search for a specific project. However, the PROJECT NUMBER and PROJECT NAME fields are required fields. Information must be entered in both of these fields before clicking on the FIND button.
1. Type your project number in the PROJECT NUMBER field and press the TAB key.
The system will automatically complete the PROJECT NAME field based on the project number entered.
2. Click the FIND button.
The rest of the project funding summary information will populate this window. A description of each field in the PROJECT FUNDING SUMMARY window is detailed below.
3. To view additional information about each summary line, click into the box next to the line for which more information is desired.
4. Once the box is highlighted, click the FUNDING HISTORY button.
The FUNDING HISTORY window will appear. A description of the fields in this window is detailed below.
5. Once the information has been reviewed, click once on the X in the top, right-hand corner to close this window and return to the PROJECT FUNDING SUMMARY window.
6. From the PROJECT FUNDING SUMMARY window, click once on the X in the top, right-hand corner of this window to return to the GA END USER NAVIGATOR window.