Any student may grant up to five parents and/or other guests limited access to certain student information. To request this access, the student must do the following:
- Log in to BlazerNET
- Click on the "Student Resources" tab
- In the Banner Self-Service Channel, click on "Personal Information"
- Click on "Parent/Guest Authorization Agreement"
- Provide requested information (relationship of parent/guest and e-mail address)
To complete the process, the student must assign the parent/guest a password and communicate that password to the person to whom access privileges are assigned. The parent/guest can then sign in at uab.edu/parentaccess using their e-mail address and assigned password to view the following information:
- Current charges
- Estimated future charges for the upcoming term once the student has registered
- Financial aid awards and award status
- Academic history, academic standing, grade point average, courses taken
- Current registration
If parents/guests who have access privileges have questions about the information provided, please contact the following:
|For information about
current or estimated future charges
|For information about financial aid||Student Financial Aid||205-934-8223|
|For information about academic
information and registration
|One Stop Student Services||205-934-8222|
Parent/guest access privileges must be renewed annually by the student.