The UAB Society of Women Engineers will host a two-day fundraising raffle to benefit SWE events. Each $1 donation earns a chance to win a prize. Available prizes include an Apple iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi in classic black finish; an Xbox 360 Kinect 250GB gaming console with two games; a one-night stay at either the Hoover Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hyatt Hotel or Marriott Residence Inn; one round of golf at Timberline Golf Club (4 winners drawn); plus giftcards from Macy’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Zoe’s Kitchen, Panera Bread, Full Moon Bar-B-Que and Rave Cinemas.
The raffle will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25 and Thursday, Sept. 26, 2012, in the Hill University Center, 1400 University Boulevard; in the lobby of the Business and Engineering Complex, 1050 11th Avenue South; and at the Commons.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
UAB group giving away iPad, hotel stays and moreBy Kevin Storr
Latest from Kevin Storr
- UAB’s Amsler to join NSF as program officer for Antarctica research
- U.S. News places UAB in Top 5 among online engineering master’s programs for veterans
- UAB launches company to ID source and nature of cyber threats
- Chaffin awarded highest honor for professional planners
- UAB students help Carver High School students build electric car