Maxillofacial Prosthodontics Clinic
Improving the quality of life for those patients afflicted with acquired, congenital, and traumatic intraoral and extraoral defects by providing excellence in dental care.
Our team provides multi-disciplinary dental care in the Maxillofacial Prosthetic Clinic. Types of procedures performed include:
- Fixed Prosthodontics (crowns and bridges)
- Removable Prosthodonitcs (dentures, partials and obturators)
- Pre-radiation consults
- Operative Dentistry (fillings)
- Implant Restorations
- Facial Prosthesis (Auricular, Nasal, and Orbital)
- Speech aid prosthesis
- Trismus Appliances
All dental services provided are delivered by clinical faculty and or a fellow resident.
Goals of the Maxillofacial Prosthetic Clinic
The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry has several goals that shape and help define the educational and clinical activities at the School; among these goals are:
- To provide excellence in dental care for every patient treated at the School.
- To provide excellence in Maxillofacial Prosthetics to improve the quality of life of those patients afflicted with acquired, congenital and traumatic intraoral and extraoral defects.
Become a Patient
To make an appointment as a new patient, call (205) 934-3356.
Referring dentists: call (205) 934-3356 to schedule an appointment directly.
The clinic is located on the 3rd floor of the UAB School of Dentistry.
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday