The 1917 Clinic provides many Support Services for our patients such as
- Substance Abuse Treatment,
- Mental Health Counseling,
- Nutrition Counseling,
- Pharmacists for counseling related to taking medications,
- Social Workers for case management,
- Peer Navigation (experienced patients helping new patients), Support Teams/Groups, and
- An annual Spiritual Retreat (called the Alabama Heartsong Retreat).
All of the above services are available to patients of The 1917 Clinic. A patient may refer him or herself to these services by calling (205) 934-1917, option 0 on the phone menu.