Fall 2012 – Spring 2013
- UAB Center for Educational Accountability (CEA) conducts surveys of department chairs, faculty, and co-curricular administrators.
- CEA conducts analysis of 2013 IDEA data.
- Initial call for unit-based project proposals.
- Submission of unit-based project proposals.
- QEP Communications Plan developed by Collat School of Business students.
- Year 1 unit-based projects selected.
- Compliance Certification submitted to SACSCOC (September).
- QEP Assessment Committee is formed.
- CEA conducts analysis of Proficiency Profile cross-sectional and longitudinal data.
- Draft QEP is sent to Steering Committee and external reviewers for pre-submission feedback.
- Focused Report and QEP submitted to SACSCOC.
- Provost and Associate Provost for Assessment and Accreditation meet with faculty to provide QEP update.
- SACSCOC On-Site Reaffirmation Visit
- Finalize QEP implementation plan based on comments received from SACSCOC.
- UAB submits five-year Impact Report on Learning in a Team Environment to SACSCOC.