learn known IssuesKnown Issues and Solutions in Blackboard Learn
There are some as yet unresolved technical issues with the Blackboard Learn 9.1 system. This page will be updated as additional tests are completed. If you find an issue with the system, please let us know.
Blackboard's list of supported browsers includes Internet Explorer 9 and 10, Safari 6, and certain releases of Firefox and Chrome.
|System Area||Issue||Solution or Workaround|
|Test question display
||Test questions, including multiple choice, short answer, and essay, with long sentences may have part if the text covered by the "Submit" button||Use your browser's Zoom Function
• Hit Control + plus or minus to make the browser font smaller or larger…which ever best reveals the hidden text. This would be command + plus or minus on a mac. CTRL (or CMD) + zero resets the browser to the default font size.
• On Respondus, the changing of font sizes can be done via the “about” (MAC) or the information “i” icon (PC)
||Instructor gets "Access Denied" message||1. click on your course
2. open the Evaluation drop-down menu
3. Select the Retention Center link
4. While in the retention center for this course, click the global navigation arrow next to your name (top right of the frame)
5. Select the retention center again
6. The full retention center should appear