Lock Type and DefinitionLock Type And Definition of Locks Used on Campus
- Key lock - uses a key to open door, and can be re-keyed to new key.
- Dead bolt lock - can be added to door for extra security.
- Simplex lock - code operated, only one code, easily changed, and no audit trail
- Card reader - uses card key to open door, audit, time schedules, and connected to the UAB card access system.
- Locknetics lock - code operated, has 1000 codes, audit trail, and stand alone system.
If you need any information on pricing or ordering you can place a service/Quote request, To do so please click here.