August 28, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Sponsored by the Department of Art & Art History, John S. Jemison Fund and the Alys Stephens Center
Artist Amanda Browder will speak in conjunction with her installation at the AEIVA and Alys Stephens Center to celebrate the new cultural corridor. This will follow her multiple pop-up studio residencies and public sewing days to produce her exhibition at UAB.
- Film Screening: “Jago Hua Savera”
- Sound Design: “Nearly an Object”
- Lecture and Opening Reception: Facing the Hyperstructure
- Opening Reception: 41st Annual Juried Student Exhibition
- Film Screening: “Queen”
- Chamber Music @ AEIVA
- IndiaFest Familly Day
- Film Screening: “Sahib Bibi aur Ghulum”
- Lecture: India Adorns the World