We have two programs - for Media Fellows and Media Interns. So which one is right for you?
Media Fellows are students who are highly experienced in digital media. The fellowship is a part-time job designed to give you career-relevant experience. Fellows commit to working with us for a year and receive a technology stipend on top of their hourly pay.
If you're still learning digital media skills and do not yet have a full online portfolio, don't worry! The internship, where you can earn course credit, might be the right place to start. We accept around 10 new interns each semester, so make sure you apply.
If you don't need course credit, you might consider signing up for our Volunteer Crew.
Application process will post soon! Sign up to receive email updates about the process.
- Fellows are paid $12 an hour and are granted a $1000 technology stipend.
- Media Fellows are the cream-of-the-crop digital storytellers on our campus
- We have 12 slots for Media Fellows '14-'15. 8 have been filled this summer. 4 remain!
- Application open: through August 5, 2014
- Unpaid, for course credit experience.
- A successfully completed internship means 3 more hours of credit toward your degree, real experience relevant to your career, and an impressive online portfolio to show potential employers, graduate schools, etc.
- Applications for Summer 2014 have closed and we are accepting a few more applicants for Fall 2014