We have two programs - for Media Fellows and Media Interns. So which one is right for you?
Media Fellows are students who are highly experienced in digital media. The fellowship is a part-time job designed to give you career-relevant experience. Fellows commit to working with us for a year and receive a technology stipend on top of their hourly pay.
If you're still learning digital media skills and do not yet have a full online portfolio, don't worry! The internship, where you can earn course credit, might be the right place to start. We accept 5-10 new interns each semester, so make sure you apply.
Application process will post soon! Sign up to receive email updates about the process.
- Fellows are paid $12 an hour and are granted a $1000 technology stipend.
- Media Fellows are the cream-of-the-crop digital storytellers on our campus
- We have 12 slots for Media Fellows '14-'15. 8 have been filled this summer. 4 remain!
- Application open: through August 5, 2014
- Unpaid, for course credit experience.
- A successfully completed internship means 3 more hours of credit toward your degree, real experience relevant to your career, and an impressive online portfolio to show potential employers, graduate schools, etc.
- Applications for Summer 2014 have closed and we are accepting a few more applicants for Fall 2014