Change of Status

A student with a non-degree classification who wishes to change to a degree-seeking classification must reapply for admission by submitting an application for admission and application fee to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.  To be admitted as a degree seeking student, the individual must (1) meet the required application deadline and admission requirements and (2) submit all documentation required for a degree-seeking applicant. See "Admission to Undergraduate Programs" for criteria and application deadlines.