Sodexo, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated food and facilities management services in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, serving 10 million customers in 6,000 locations every day. Our dedication to excellent service, corporate citizenship, and fighting hunger all come from one goal - to make every day a better day.
Sodexo, Inc. at a glance.
As the leading provider of integrated food and facilities management services in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, we set out each morning to treat every person we encounter with the highest level of respect and service. And when you put that effort, expertise, and enthusiasm together, it adds up to “a better day” for our clients, their customers, and our people.
The numbers behind a better day.
- 6,000 clients served in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- 10 million customers served every day
- 700 facilities management sites
- 9.3 million meals served every day
- 120,000 employees in North America
- 7.7 billion (USD) in annual revenue (Fiscal Year 2008)
Rankings and awards.
- Named One of World's Top 50 Green Outsourcing Suppliers
- Ranked number three in the world among outsourcing services companies
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity (#6) - DiversityInc
- Named One of the 2009 DiversityInc Top Ten Employers for LGBT Workers
- Ranks Second on the 2009 DiversityInc Top Ten Companies for Latinos
- Named a "Best Company" for Multicultural Women by Working Mother Magazine
- Named as One of "World's Most Ethical Companies"