- Walk-in advising will take place Wednesday and Thursday from 10-12and 2-4 (August 27/28)—This is for Secondary Education, HE, and KIN majors ONLY. Early Childhood/Elementary Education students need to schedule an appointment by calling 205-934-7530.
- Become a Student Health & Wellness Center Peer Educator. Learn more.
- Assigned registration time for Spring 2015 will be October 27th - October 31st. Review your GPS in order to identify course selections prior to meeting with your assigned advisor.
- HE 222 - Concepts of Health and Fitness is now listed as KIN 222. This course is open to all students and has no prerequisite requirements.
- UAB Online offering Canvas training sessions for students. Register for training.
- Follow what’s happening at the School of Education on Twitter @uabeducation.