- Information Session for Undergraduate Kinesiology and Health Education Majors. Career Exploration related to Exercise Science, Fitness Leadership & Health Education degrees. Learn more.
- Attention Kinesiology Majors:
Students needing KIN 440 to graduate in Summer and Fall 15 need to take this class in Spring 15, as it will not be offered in Summer 15.
- Advising Schedule for October and November:
During October and November, walk-in advising for all undergraduate programs will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12, and 2-4.
Additionally, advising appointments can be scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays. To schedue an appointment, call 205-934-7530.
- Join other UAB students and local educators on Tuesday, Oct. 28 for the second annual "Autism: Unlocking the Mystery" conference. Visit www.unlockingthemystery.com for details.
- October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month
• Law & Order Panel Discussion - October 7, 7:00pm
• Resources and Referral Options
- It’s already time to start thinking about the courses you plan to take next semester! Registration for spring is right around the corner. Assigned registration times are October 27th - 31st. After that, open registration will begin. Before you register for classes, please schedule an advising appointment to make sure you are on the right track.
To schedule an appointment call 205-934-7530.
- Become a Student Health & Wellness Center Peer Educator. Learn more.
- UAB Online offering Canvas training sessions for students. Register for training.
- Follow what’s happening at the School of Education on Twitter @uabeducation.