- Attention Kinesiology Majors:
Students needing KIN 440 to graduate in Summer and Fall 15 need to take this class in Spring 15, as it will not be offered in Summer 15.
- Advising Schedule for October and November:
During October and November, walk-in advising for all undergraduate programs will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12, and 2-4.
Additionally, advising appointments can be scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays. To schedue an appointment, call 205-934-7530.
- UAB Homecoming is Saturday, Oct 11 at Legion Field. View week’s festivities at uab.edu/homecoming and School of Education Homecoming events at http://ow.ly/C7Qu0. We hope to see you there! Go Blazers.
- Join other UAB students and local educators on Tuesday, Oct. 28 for the second annual "Autism: Unlocking the Mystery" conference. Visit www.unlockingthemystery.com for details.
- Spring 2015 class schedule will be available Thursday, October 2nd. Please bring your tentative schedule when you come for advising.
- October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month
• Law & Order Panel Discussion - October 7, 7:00pm
• Resources and Referral Options
- It’s already time to start thinking about the courses you plan to take next semester! Registration for spring is right around the corner. Assigned registration times are October 27th - 31st. After that, open registration will begin. Before you register for classes, please schedule an advising appointment to make sure you are on the right track.
To schedule an appointment call 205-934-7530.
- Seeking a job or internship? Attend a UAB Career Services event!
Attend the Job and Internship Fair
Learn about Fall 2014 Career Fairs
Download the UAB Career Fair Plus app
- GPS training sessions are available on the following days:
September 18: 11:00-11:30 and 2:30-3 (Brandi—Early Childhood/Elementary)
September 22: 11:00-11:30 and 2:30-3 (Awilda---Health Education/Secondary Education)
September 29: 11:00-11:30 and 2:30-3 (Samara---Kinesiology)
All morning sessions will take place in EB 149 Lab A and afternoon sessions will be in EB 149 Lab D. Seating is limited.
- Attention Kinesiology Majors
If KIN 440/640 is needed to graduate on or before December 2015, you will need to take the course during the Spring 2015 term. These courses will not be offered summer 2015.
- Become a Student Health & Wellness Center Peer Educator. Learn more.
- UAB Online offering Canvas training sessions for students. Register for training.
- Follow what’s happening at the School of Education on Twitter @uabeducation.