- Attention Students:
Beginning spring 2015, each semester, you will be required to update your mailing address, cell phone numbers, and emergency contact information in BlazerNET. You will automatically land on a new page that allows you to easily update this information. After January 22, you will be unable to access BlazerNET until your information has been updated or verified. If you have any questions, please contact One Stop Student Services at email@example.com or 205.934.4300.
- Student Teaching Application:
If you are planning to student teach Fall 2015 or Spring 2016, your student teaching application is due by January 31, 2015 to Diane Hedgepeth in room 232. Learn more.
- Important Upcoming Dates:
Open registration - Now until January 4, 2015
January 5, 2015 - First day of Spring 2015 term
Visit UAB Tuition and Fees for information regarding payment deadlines.
- Attention Kinesiology Majors:
Students needing KIN 440 to graduate in Summer and Fall 2015 need to take this class in Spring 2015, as it will not be offered in Summer 2015.
- UAB Online offering Canvas training sessions for students. Register for training.
- Follow what’s happening at the School of Education on Twitter @uabeducation.