UAB Election-Related CoursesThis fall, there's no shortage of stellar UAB courses related to the U.S. Presidential election. Students enrolled in these courses will have an educated edge the next time they encounter the inevitable coffee shop political chat.
Here are a few of the available courses:
- PSC 101: Introduction to American Government
- PSC 170: Campaigns and Elections 2012
- PSC 332: The American Presidency
- PSC 498: Public Service Internships
- EL 101: Impacting Community/Service Learning (Experiential Learning Honors Program)
- EL 101 Impacting Community through Storytelling (Experiential Learning Honors Program)
- GCLC 200: Thinking Like a Leader (Global and Community Leadership Honors Program)
- GCLC 205: Leadership and Community Service (Global and Community Leadership Honors Program)
- DCS 391: Digital Storytelling (Digital Communications Studies)
- DCS 450: Media and Public Service
- CM 455: Seminar in Political Communication
- MC 493: Presidential Election 2012: A Spectator’s Guide (Course offered by former FOX 6 anchor Rick Journey) - Check out the syllabus.
Related UAB News story: