Masters of Engineering Management
Information Engineering Management
Online & Campus
What to expect from Our Information Engineering Management (IEM) Master’s Program:
• Entrepreneurship focus on Engineering IT management
• Invest 2 days a month for 20 months – 100% online
• Engineering undergraduate degree not required
• Flexible classes that fit into work and family schedules
• All online student clients pay in-state tuition
• Real-world focus with immediate life/job use
• Faculty comprised of employed industry leaders
• No GRE/GMAT required for admission
Is IEM right for you? Here's what we look for:
The Ideal IEM Client. from UAB IEM on Vimeo.
Who we are:
IEM stands for Information Engineering and Management. We are an executive master degree available in house or 100% online, providing an entrepreneurial focus to engineering and technology.
Why you want a master degree in Information Engineering and Management:
Over 62% of our clients receive promotions before graduation, and most of our clients increase their salary by 50% or more upon completion. You will learn how to network effectively, identify your strengths, bolster your weaknesses, and you will gain the technical skills and perspectives you cannot get anywhere else.