If you have any questions, comments of would like to schedule a demonstration or training for your group please contact us at IRAP@uab.edu or call Molly Moran Lerew at 205-934-0693.
1. A screen shot of the error message.
2. Information about what you were doing when the error occurred. Be as specific as possible. Please include the module (or unit such as OSP, CIRB, MTO, etc.), record, folder and fields you were in at the time or immediately before the error.
3. The browser you were using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) and the version if known.
4. The time you received the error.
5. If you attempted to repeat the action, indicate whether or not it was successful.
6. Whether or not the problem is appearing consistently or intermittently.
7. The Server IP number, if possible. To find the Server IP number copy the link https://irap.uab.edu/nodetest.asp into a new window in the browser you are using for IRAP and click “Enter”. The Server IP number should appear on the screen.