'We could not be more optimistic'
The Campaign for UAB, the largest and most comprehensive philanthropic campaign in our university’s history, focuses on gifts that will truly transform our University, our community and the world.
Gifts to UAB are funding revolutionary advances in research and patient care, innovative academic programs for 21st century fields, enriched arts and cultural opportunities and robust economic growth.
As we enter the third year of the public phase of this ambitious commitment to raise $1 billion, we invite you to consider the true impact of philanthropy on our campus and our community:
- Lives are changed every day by the simple act of giving to UAB.
- Patients receive hope and healing through life-saving care.
- Students receive the opportunity to pursue their dreams.
- Our city and state are made stronger through discoveries that lead to economic impact.
- And our lives are enriched by the visual and performing arts.
Our campaign theme says it best: “Give Something, Change Everything.” With your support and advocacy of The Campaign for UAB, we will transform the future.
Ray L. Watts, M.D.