Rockland free trial size antibodies
UAB has established a collaboration with Rockland Immunochemicals to provide free trial size samples of primary antibodies and secondary antibodies that may be useful in your experiments. We hope this helps reduce the cost barrier for trying new antibodies and experiments. In return, Rockland would like to receive high quality images for use in their catalog and website, as well as the subsequent purchase of the reagents when you need more than the free 25 microL sample provides.
What does Rockland have available for UAB researchers?
There are currently over 200 trial size antibodies available and Rockland will be adding more new antibodies if this program is mutually beneficial. The reagents available include both polyclonal and monoclonal primary antibodies as well as antibodies to phosphorylated or acetylated targets AND conjugated secondary antibodies for confocal microscopy. Rockland demonstrates on its websitethat these antibodies work by various methods that include western blot, immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and immunofluorescence microscopy. Rockland requests feedback on how the reagents work in your experimental system including some images of your work. If Rockland receives high-quality images from UAB researchers, together we will expand the list of antibodies available through this program to benefit you and others at UAB.
How to Request a Free Trial Size Antibody:
· Click the links below for “featured antibodies” or click the complete antibody lists.
· Place an “order” for the free trial size antibodies you want to sample. You may select up to 3 antibodies per shipment.
· Complete the order as you normally would. Enter the Promotional Code “UAB1831”.
· Enter your FedEx or UPS account number. Antibodies must ship to a UAB address only.
· Please do not make multiple requests for the same antibody – i.e., buy a tube when you need more and you know it works.
Featured Rockland Primary Antibodies
Featured Rockland Secondary Antibodies
More information about the reagents
Contact Rockland’s technical service team here: Technical Service.
Please let the High Resolution Imaging Facility at UAB know what you think of this arrangement and if you have any suggestions for improvements.