|The Big Questions for Entrepreneurs|
These are the questions asked by budding entrepreneurs – people caught in
- How do you deal with uncertainty of starting a business?
- How can I explore all of the "what-ifs"?
- What is the first step to take?
- What about the risk?
- Isn't it safer to keep a day job and be happy than to take the risk of going after something big?
- Should I quit my job first or keep my job as long as I can?
- Do I have to risk it all to win?
- How can I determine if my idea is a good one or not?
- How can I guess on the earning potential of an idea?
- How do I do real market research cheaply?
- How do I figure out how to make a product? Manufacturers, etc?
- How do I price my products and services?
- Does everyone who starts a venture succeed?
- What about all those businesses that fail? What caused their failure?
- What if it does not work? Can I return to where I came from?
- I feel like I am a commodity now? What do I do?
- How do I turn a passion into a profit?
- We see the examples of those who risked it an won big (Bill Gates, etc),
What about those who flopped?
Answers to these and many other questions can be found here.