Patent Searching Workshop with Relecura on February 6 & 7
Learn to use UAB's new advanced patent search and analysis tool Relecura. Join Relecura trainer Alan Shih for a hands-on interactive training workshop. Training will be offered at both UAB libraries. Participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops.
- Thursday, February 6 at Mervyn Sterne Library
- 1:00 pm -- 4:00 pm, Director's Conference Room
- Friday, February 7 at Lister Hill Library
- 1:00 pm -- 4:00 pm, LHL Training Lab G17
- Lunch will be provided for this session from 12:30 pm -- 1:00 pm
All are welcome! Registration is encouraged. Register by clicking the links above.
If you have any questions about the Relecura training, please Ask a Librarian.
Posted on February 3, 2014@ 8:53 AM by Cathy J.