Take Part in the WHRDOP (Women's Health Resources Dissemination Outreach Project)
Contact Valerie Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org) to take part in any of these activities:
1. Tell us about your research in women's health or sex/gender differences so that we can spotlight your work in the Women's Health Resources Guide.
2. Recommend resources the library can purchase with funds from this grant to support your work in women's health or sex/gender differences.
3. Register for the PublishNow workshop happening on August 20th or apply for funding for open access publishing for your articles on sex/gender differences or women's health.
4. Join a new writing group being formed for researchers interested in sex/gender differences or women's health.
5. Complete "The Science of Sex and Gender in Human Health" online course at https://sexandgendercourse.od.nih.gov for a CME, CNE, CPE, or to add to your CV, or recommend the course to your students or colleagues.
*The WHR project includes UAB's Lister Hill Library, Sterne Library, and the Graduate School through a contract with the National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine. Find out more at http://libguides.lhl.uab.edu/WomensHealthResources.
Posted on July 15, 2014@ 4:35 PM by Peggy