Social Services Internship - Please contact your instructor directly.
Prevention Services Internship -
Prevention Services Internships are available to students in Health Education, Health Promotion, and Public Health, among other disciplines. Interested UAB students should apply by completing an application on DragonTrail (when available, HIV Testing Job ID: 13504, SHAPE Job ID: 13505). Other interested individuals should apply by sending a resume and cover letter to Kachina Kudroff, email@example.com. Please indicate which position(s) you are applying for.
The timeline for the internship process for Spring 2016 is as follows:
- November 6th - Application Deadline
- November 9th to November 20th - Conduct Interviews
- November 24th - Deadline to Extend Offers
- December 2nd - Deadline to Accept Offers
- January 11th - Internship Start Date (Flexible)
- April 22nd - Internship End Date (Flexible)
For more information, please contact Kachina Kudroff, (205)996-4119, firstname.lastname@example.org.