Social Services Internship - Please contact your instructor directly.
Prevention Services Internship -
Prevention Services Internships are available to students in Health Education, Health Promotion, and Public Health, among other disciplines. Interested UAB students should apply by completing an application on DragonTrail (SHAPE Job ID: 12025, HIV Testing Job ID: 12024). Other interested individuals should apply by sending a resume and cover letter to Kachina Kudroff, email@example.com. Please indicate which position(s) you are applying for.
The timeline for the internship process for Fall 2015 is as follows:
- July 15th - Application Deadline
- July 20th - July 31st - Conduct Interviews
- August 3rd - August 4th - Extend Offers
- August 7th - Deadline to Accept Offers
- August 24th - Internship Start Date (Flexible)
- December 4th - Internship End Date (Flexible)
For more information, please contact Kachina Kudroff, (205)996-4119, firstname.lastname@example.org.