Deadline for the submission of abstracts has been extended to June 10!
Abstracts will be accepted for presentation after that, if space permits; however they will not be eligible for the abstract competition
- All abstracts accepted will be presented at the Poster Session on Saturday, June 22, 2013, from 6-8 p.m. Students and postdocs must submit an abstract to be considered for a travel award. Winners of the abstract competition will be invited to give an oral presentation.
- The deadline for submitting an abstract is June 10, 2013
- Everybody submitting an abstract will also need to register for the symposium. The symposium is free. Lunch will be provided for pre-registrants only. Click here to register. Use the back button to come back to the symposium website.
Format and Send Abstract
- Abstract should be no longer than one page, with 1 inch margins. Please use font Arial, 11
- Abstract editing is the responsibility of the author
- The person submitting the abstract must underline their name in the list of authors. If the first author presenting the study is a trainee (graduate student or postdoctoral fellow), please underline the name twice.
- Title should be followed by one return
- Author List and Institutions should be followed by one return
- Provide any grant acknoweldgements for your research at the end of the abstract (e.g., NIH-AI-24256).
- Please attach Abstract to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poster space is limited. Be sure to submit abstract early.
- Most poster display boards are 44 inch (height) X 68.5 inch (width)
- Oversized posters will not be allowed