This is a series of online, case-based modules incorporating multimedia, competencies/milestones, tracking capabilities, assessments, and reporting. The variety of cases is designed for PGY levels 1-4 and can be used by residents for independent learning and by the faculty for teaching. A username and password are needed to access.
- CERT Website
This is a series of online teaching modules containing quick references, slideshows, handouts and other teaching materials. It is specifically designed to help prepare resident physicians to better teach.
- OBCC Guidelines
The UAB Obstetric Practice Guidelines are available to UAB Ob/Gyn Alumni. For access, please contact Gina Campbell (email@example.com) and provide her with your name, office address, email address, and phone number. She will then contact you when your account has been created. teach
- CREOG Surgical Curriculum in Ob/Gyn
The CREOG Surgical Skills Task Force created this standardized surgical skills curriculum for use in training residents in obstetrics and gynecology. The five components of these modules include:
- The objective adscription and assessment of the module
- A description of the simulation
- The description of the surgical procedure
- A quiz which must be passed in order to proceed to evaluation by a faculty member and
- An evaluation form to be downloaded and printed by the learner.