Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) is a central office reporting to the Vice President for Research and Economic Development. The OSP assists UAB’s faculty and staff in their efforts to secure and fulfill extramurally sponsored programs by performing pre-award and non-financial post-award administration. The OSP is charged with the following, including but not limited to,
- Perform preliminary review and approval of all proposal submissions.
- Submit proposals through grants.gov and most awarding agency portals.
- Serve as representative UAB business office with official signing authority.
- Negotiate and execute ○ clinical trial agreements, and
○ other extramurally sponsored projects to include research, services (selected), non-sponsor funded
collaboration, and master agreements, continuing professional education agreements, confidentiality and
data use agreements (selected). Read More....
Contact Us Office Hours
701 20th Street South Monday - Friday
Administration Building 8 am to 5 pm
Birmingham, Alabama 35294-0001
Phone: (205) 934-5266 Fax: (205) 975-5977
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org